A woman’s journey through life is marked by profound physical and psychological passages, from the time she begins menstruating to beyond the point where she leaves childbearing-age behind in menopause.
Almater Hospital cares for women in every stage, whether through supporting a healthy pregnancy, diagnosing and treating uterine cancer or easing the transition to menopause. Almater Hospital’s team-based care philosophy ensures your concerns will be heard, understood and treated appropriately.
Most common gynecological conditions:
- Menstrual Cycle Disorders
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Sterility and Infertility
- Gynecological Infections
- Cancer of Cervix (Cervical Cancer), Ovarian, Endometrial
- Cervical Dysplasia
- Pelvic Floor Disorders (Vaginal Prolapse, Uterine Prolapse, Rectal Prolapse, Urinary Incontinence)