Doctors in Almater’s Department of Radiology provide the highest quality diagnostic and treatment imaging services in a caring, safe and efficient environment that is enhanced by outstanding programs in research and education.
This department is fully integrated with the medical and surgical care available at Almater Hospital. Radiologists and physicists work with skilled technologists and nurses to coordinate imaging services with your medical care. Using state-of-the-art equipment, Almater’s highly specialized teams perform and interpret more than 1 thousand examinations each year.
Frequently performed procedures include:
- Guided Ultrasound Biopsies
- CT-Guided Biopsies
- Breast Exams
- Image-Guided Drainage Catheters
- Angioplasty and Stenting of Central or Peripheral Arteries
- Peripheral Artery Embolization
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Percutaneous Biliary Bypass
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Thumbnail Vena Cava Filter