Experts in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at Almater Hospital provide comprehensive consultative, diagnostic and therapeutic services for patients with illnesses that affect the lungs and breathing. The latest technology is used to provide state-of-the-art care in both the outpatient and hospital settings.
Pulmonary/Critical Care specialists have expertise in a range of respiratory conditions including but not limited to: lung cancer diagnosis and treatment; chronic obstructive lung diseases including asthma; interstitial lung diseases; pulmonary vascular disease including pulmonary hypertension; sleep disorders; acute and chronic respiratory failure; and various lung infections.
Services offered through the Pulmonary specialty include:
- Outpatient clinics for evaluation and treatment of various lung conditions
- Hospital inpatient services for evaluation and treatment of various lung conditions
- Sleep disorders evaluation and treatment
- Bronchoscopic diagnosis and treatment (e.g., laser therapy and airway stenting)
- Access to various diagnostics and treatments