Our laboratory supports all of the physicians at Almater Hospital and elsewhere by performing testing services for diagnostic and therapeutic evaluations. Almater Hospital in partnership with C-Lab, a clinical reference laboratory that governs all operations based on international quality standards, is distinguishing itself by providing a comprehensive service of the highest quality and care and respect for the environment. Almater meets the official Mexican standards regarding the handling and disposal of infectious biological hazardous waste.
C-Lab offers a comprehensive and timely analysis and clinical pathology, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It has established and developed a professional team led at all times by a chemist, who is supported by a body of technicians. They also participate in continual training and constant updating of its technological equipment to stay at the forefront of the industry.
Laboratory specialty areas at Almater Hospital include:
- Complete studies of hematology and coagulation
- Blood Chemistry: enzymes, serum electrolytes, etc.
- Determination of therapeutic drug levels in blood
- Determination of blood hormone levels
- Studies of Bacteriology, Mycology, Virology (crops, bacterial identification, antibiotic sensitivity)
- Immunology studies (antibodies, antigens, etc.)
- Detection of drugs of abuse in blood and urine
- Default profiles for miscellaneous studies